Keppel Awards of Excellence
Keppel Awards of Excellence are established to recognize the outstanding achievements of SUTD students who pursue excellence in their studies of design and technology while contributing significantly to the community.
The Award shall be granted to:
- Top 2 students in Freshmore year
- Top 2 students in ASD, EPD, ESD & ISTD pillars respectively in Junior year
- Top 2 students in ASD, EPD, ESD & ISTD pillars respectively in Senior year
- Top 2 students in ASD Master year
BENEFITS OF AWARD
Each award recipient will receive a one-time award of the following amount accordingly:
- S$2,000 (Freshmore)
- S$3,000 (Junior)
- S$5,000 (Senior)
- S$7,500 (Master)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Award recipients to attain a minimum overall GPA of 4.5 out of 5
- Awards recipients may be offered internships during vacation with the Keppel Group of Companies, subject to meeting selection criteria.
- SUTD will shortlist students for the Award based on their result. No application is required.
- SUTD reserves the right not to give out any Award if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained
|THIS AWARD OF EXCELLENCE IS MADE POSSIBLE BY:
With a global footprint in more than 30 countries, the Keppel Group leverages its international network, resources and talents to grow its key businesses in Offshore & Marine, Infrastructure and Property. Keppel Care Foundation sharpens, coordinates and sustains the Group’s efforts and contributions to communities where Keppel operates. The Foundation provides assistance for the needy and under-privileged, promotes education and encourages eco-friendly initiatives.
* Monthly household per capita income refers to the total income of all those living in the household divided by the number of people in the household. (Gross income refers to amount before deduction of CPF. It includes allowances, overtime, commissions etc).