MIT Club of Singapore Excellence Award
MIT Club of Singapore Excellence Award is established to recognize the outstanding achievements of SUTD students who pursue excellence in their studies of design and technology while contributing significantly to the community.
The Award shall be granted to:
- Good academic results (within top 5% of cohort based on cumulative GPA);
- Demonstrate strong leadership potential, creative thinking, passion, collaborative outlook, integrity and character; and
- Being active in 5th row activities of the University and community involvement will be an added advantage.
BENEFITS OF AWARD
One Excellence Award of a value of S$2,000.
- SUTD will shortlist students for the Award based on their result. No application is required.
- SUTD reserves the right not to give out any Award if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.
|THIS AWARD OF EXCELLENCE IS MADE POSSIBLE BY:
|The MIT Club of Singapore (MITCS) was founded in June 1983 to foster relationships among MIT alumni in Singapore and between MIT alumni in Singapore and MIT faculty as well as other MIT alumni clubs. To this end, the Club aims to encourage research activities, provide a forum for the discussion of all matters relating to science and the humanities beneficial to the people of Singapore as well as sponsor programs of a social nature between the Club and other similar organisations in Singapore. The Club will also assist and provide information to intending students to MIT.
* Monthly household per capita income refers to the total income of all those living in the household divided by the number of people in the household. (Gross income refers to amount before deduction of CPF. It includes allowances, overtime, commissions etc).