The Undergraduate Practice Opportunities Program (UPOP) is a programme that aims to develop our undergraduates to be career-ready. Through the practical and experiential sessions conducted by the career advisors and professional consultants, students will acquire relevant career skills to help them navigate the graduate employment market.
6 MANDATORY Career Essential Modules
- Career Planning & Management
- Presenting Yourself on Paper: Resume and Cover Letter
- Dynamic Presentations: Present to Influence
- Building Business Connections: The Art of Networking
- Acing Corporate Interviews
- Personal Grooming, Power Dressing & Business Etiquette