The application is open to high-achieving students who fulfil the following criteria:
Have outstanding results with GCE A-Levels, local Polytechnic Diploma, International Baccalaureate Diploma (Singapore), or NUS High School Diploma
Strong interest to pursue EPD, ESD or ISTD pillars and business management
Demonstrate strong communication skills and leadership potential
Shortlisted candidates will be jointly interviewed by both SUTD and SMU faculty and staff.
- If you are interested in the SUTD-SMU-DDP, you should apply directly to SUTD via the standard online application process. Be sure to indicate on the application form your intention to apply for the SUTD-SMU DDP. For application, click here.
- The programme is currently not open to non-Singapore Citizens who are applying with international qualifications.
- If shortlisted, you will be required to attend an interview at SUTD, jointly conducted by SUTD and SMU. You will need to arrive earlier before the interview to read and discuss your thoughts on an article together with your peers. The interview will then be conducted in a peer-group format where you will be assessed on your critical thinking, communications, and relationship management skills, amongst other criterias. The final selection will be jointly managed by both universities.
- In the event that you are not shortlisted for DDP, you will automatically be considered for the SUTD single degree programme.
- Application period for the SUTD-SMU DDP will be the same as that for the qualification you are applying under.
- The University has also provided the following reference data to help prospective DDP applicants make an informed choice:
- Of the students that were enrolled into the DDP in AY2015
||AY 2015 Cohort
All enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org