Students from our partner universities are welcome to spend an academic term at SUTD, immersed in a design-focused environment. Students will have opportunities to take selected courses in our architecture and engineering pillars, and the humanities, arts and social sciences. Research-oriented students will also be able to work with our faculty and students under our International Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programme (iUROP).
Partner universities include
- Chiba University, Japan
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hanyang University, South Korea
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan ROC
- National Taiwan University, Taiwan ROC
- Pohang University of Science and Technology, South Korea
- Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea
- University of Waterloo, Canada
- University of Twente, Netherlands
- Zhejiang University, China
For more information on Inbound Exchange to SUTD, please refer to the Information Sheet.
Our undergraduates have the opportunity to spend an exciting Term 6 living and learning in one of our partner universities worldwide. Students will be able to transfer credits earned in our partner universities back to SUTD. These full immersion opportunities aim to enhance SUTD students’ global perspectives. To better the world, first see and experience the world!
Partner university destinations include