Do you know that one in four SUTD graduates secure a return job offer upon the completion of their internship?
The 16-week Internship Programme held during the summer vacation each year is a great opportunity for you to apply what you’ve learnt in classroom to the real-world.
Why take up an internship during summer?
- Employers value work experience of fresh graduates
- Employers sees internship programme as a platform to hire potential candidates
- An opportunity to try out the industry and job of your choice
- Develops your technical and soft skills
- Build up your network with industry professionals
Structured Internship (Masters in Architecture)
If you are in the Architecture and Sustainable Design pillar and want to take up the Masters in Architecture course, you are required to complete on a structured internship programme prior to the start of the course.
The internships available are carefully selected with the aim to place you in companies and positions that further develop your knowledge in architecture. The 16-week structured internship period falls between September and December each year. Job descriptions for the structured internship should be sent in by early June.